Tuesday, November 4, 2008

For dream and with dream, therefore I am.

If without dreams I wouldn't be here as what I am today.

I wonder what will I become if I lead a life without dreams?

Without dreams, can I reach this far? Without dreams, what can we do? Without dreams, what will be of us? Without a dream, I fear for without one.

Dreams are the fuel cells for the journey life. Without them we will be stagnant and mere meat and bones without purpose of our existence in this realm.

We eat, we drink, we sleep, we fight, we love, we care, we grow, we die - what are we for in this world?

Because of dreams.

Because of dreams I fight, I suffer, I love, I care, I eat, I drink, and I grow - all for my dreams but why must I fight, I suffer, I love, I care, I eat, I drink, and I grow for my dreams?

Because to live my dream I will be happy. Because of dreams we seek joy and happiness.

Because of dreams.

Everyone has a dream be it tomorrow's meal, your true love, your career, your wealth, your dream car and whatever you desire is a dream

For dream and with dream, therefore I am.

2 comments:

Yinfun said...

Muahaha! 3 posts in regards to dreams since Sunday!

On a more serious note, I guess this is something that almost everyone can relate to, for afterall, everyone dreams...
Some go after them, others just ignore them, for to them, a life without dreams is also a life without disappointment.
Just a matter of perspective. =)

Benkaiser said...

Thanks for dropping by.

We wrote because of dreams be it yours or mine. With or without it, because of dreams we wrote.

:-)

 
log analysis