Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bluechip Girl: No letting go

I've never thought it would be possible. Never, since she was such a hard nut to crack but over the two years since I knew her I remained loyal to this person for who she is, what she is after, what she stands for, and for just simply being her.

There were many occasions when I would be distracted and communication with her was almost entirely cut off. But she never came off my mind which I still wonder why.

There are many whys but I just don't know why. I've never met in real life and only heard her voice through the phone a couple of times and saw her twice through webcam. The rest was just pure virtual chat communication. In fact I've seen her sister twice for real and I wonder when can I see her for real.

Despite the no-show, I've dreamed of her, yearn for her and sometimes just miss her - someone whom I hardly know for real.

Despite such I am still drawn to her. The feeling is weird and I just don't know how to describe it. Given the chance I would most likely to go head over heels over her, if we are in the same place

But anyway I tried my luck and asked for her hands 'tentatively' and she accepted it with conditions.

Is this real? I am still savoring the moment for the fact that I managed to moved on to her so far.
Yes there are many obstructions but at the very least I can say I am linked to someone who has mesmerized me, so much so that she is just one helluva good bluechip share out there.

No letting go.

No comments:

 
log analysis