Thursday, August 28, 2008

Will continue to go on

Since I am so busy I thought whether this blog should continue its existence since after all, updates have been sporadic and far in between.

It is a far cry from the yesteryears when I could blog almost everyday on everything with a good dose of twists and sarcasm. I miss those days when I could dramatize events in my life and stuff I observed.

Pulling in a crowd wasn't a problem back then but that wasn't the my main objective of blogging.
To me blogging is like antidote to surpressed thoughts that otherwise would be difficult to express them out verbally. This is reality where there are parameters that restrict our expression.

This is not something an entirely new phenomenon but just an evolution from the days of pen and paper, AKA diary or journals.

Over the recent years and up to recent times it seems that I've been locked up in a cell called the writer's block. There were so many things to spill out as those years were helluva roller coaster ride for me. But it turned out that I couldn't write it well to express my true feelings and in the end I abandon it altogether save for some irregular, super short and shallow updates.

Although the thought of abandoning the bloggosphere altogether seemed kind of valid but in the end this is where my inner sanctum is. When I can't turn to anyone, the sphere has always been here for me to spill it out.

deranged Generation will go on...

No comments:

 
log analysis