Tuesday, February 19, 2008

No fishing for sympathy, please!

Humans are humans, with a wide array of emotions but I just can't take it when people fish for sympathy from the slightest non-issues! Please, cut the crap.

If you choose to be an air stewardess then you have to bear the consequences and hazards that come with the job! If you are afraid of flight terrorism then why the hell you took up the job in the first place? More so when you gave such thoughts such a weight way before you signed the contract!

Air turbulence is a non-event yet you make a big deal out of it by calling people and try to sound like you almost died. You just want the sympathy! Not only you disgust me but even gave me goosebumps!

It is sickening! You don't fish for sympathy when you are not in dire straits! In fact, getting sympathy from people is not a thing to shout about in the first place!

If you are so afraid of those occupational hazards which you were already so well aware of it before then why did you freaking took up the job?!!

4 comments:

Yinfun said...

geez...
why so much anger??
and yeah...why the private blog?

Benkaiser said...

I was angry because somebody did that to me and pissed me off.

I made my blog private because somebody has been abusing it and questioned my private life left right up down when even my parents don't do it.

This is one of the major reasons why I switched blog host because of that somebody stalking my blog and questioning my private life.

Yinfun said...

wow
din know u were so sought after
shouldnt u be happy with that?

Benkaiser said...

Happy? You can take my place. I bet you will be more pissed off than me.

 
log analysis