Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just a little update

There's nothing much about to write as it has just been work, research and sleep. Yea the usual routine. I am just dropping by after having finished an article for my senior partner.

Anyway I was asked by someone to blog and so I now oblige to satisfy that person's craving for my bland and technical posts that seem pretty sexy to that person. For this I've a little comment on the current financial turmoil:

"The whole process is a negative feedback loop and the cycle continues (downturn to recession) until the equation is reestablished at the lower stratum from which the recovery process (economic recovery) will begin...."

It is not exactly right that I don't have anything else to write besides the finacial market but at the moment I am racing against time to complete a range of outstanding tasks. But I reckon there will be more posts after next week.

No comments:

 
log analysis