Thursday, October 23, 2008

Me-Crunched

I just discovered myself to be a listed share in this market, Life Market 6.6 Million Index, albeit one with high beta, probably above 2 which means I am pretty risky.

There was a huge potential for capital growth but also a deep hole for a massive loss on the other hand.

I am able to chart the course of my life which could rival the major world indices. This stock was quite resilient and even managed to defy the gravity of the credit-crunch crisis until ....yesterday.

While the current market turmoil is a result of the credit crisis which in turned was caused by the housing bubble, incidentally I am being affected by..well.. property.

The impact is so great that I have halt dividends payout because future earnings per share growth is close to nil. Price/book ratio took a hit as well and its now almost at 1:1 and possibly fall lower.

In summary - Performance Outlook for Benkaiser Share: Low
Recommendation: Sell

P.S: Because I am high risk the return will also be high if you decide to invest or speculate in me.

5 comments:

Yinfun said...

lol...u? a share?
hmmm...
nice way of putting it, nonetheless

Benkaiser said...

wow! you pop a comment!
Thx for that!

It's a good omen

Yinfun said...

=.="
*no comment*

shanice said...

wahahahahahahahaha

Benkaiser said...

Shanice, you hahahahaha what?

 
log analysis