Friday, October 3, 2008

Gaining Momentum

It has been a week since I submitted my proposal to the management in response to their call to employees to provide ideas for practice management improvement. The feedback was pretty overwhelming.

The senior partners liked the idea and gave the greenlight for me to lead and implement the plan, which could be quite revolutionary in practice management.

On that afternoon I received a letter from the management - it was a surprise to me as I didn't expect it at all. But I guess it was like a reward for my participation.

Taking baby steps the plan is slowing being implemented and so far things are going well based on the latest feedbacks.

I guess when you see an opportunity and with good ideas, don't hesitate to speak up and if possible, do it. You will never know if you don't ever try.

No comments:

 
log analysis