Tuesday, April 21, 2009

If I were in your shoes

It is always easy to say 'if I were in you shoes, I will do this and that etc etc....' as if it is so simple to assume a role but do you have any idea what sort of nitty gritty that comes with it?

Many see leaders in politics or in the business world in very simple focals without understanding the many problems, obstructions and frustrations that come with the role and because of their position as leaders, such issues are often magnified that a common man will have great difficulty handling them.

I have for the first time understand one of the true frustration that comes with leadership and why leaders continue with their cause so stubbornly.

For a cause I am feeling a great sense of frustration because I truly believe in that cause. I have to admit that because its frustrating it actually catalyses me further to exert my authority and vision because being entrusted as a leader I have to lead.

For a cause.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh? o.O

Benkaiser said...

Did I write in codes?

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact, it sure seems to me like you did..

Benkaiser said...

sorry loh....

 
log analysis