Monday, March 31, 2008

Craft the director in me

What do you expect from a bunch of people who grew up and schooled together all the way from kinddies to college on a late Saturday night? You might need to write this down, grab a pen.

You would get a bunch of guys and a girl talking nonsense and acting like retards at a tram stop, right in front of McDonalds, chewing on fries, high from beers, talking nonsense and more acting of retardation.

Well that's at least what you get from my schoolies and me. The combination of D, J, M and I out on a weekend night will usually end up doing something super funky for our self-entertainment but could be super lame and stupid to others.

Of course I don't blame them because this is our culture! We like to play FBIs and SWAT team on the streets despite being 24s and 23s.

But on the other hand, if weren't for being stupid, lame and acting like a complete retard I wouldn't earn a bit of praise, that I have some talents in performing arts. When there is J, an artist and a pretty fierce art critic, praising you for having some creativity talent then you must have something in you.

Hmm.. maybe I should have a second career in the arts afterall I have suspected that I do have some talent in this department or maybe I am just stroking my own ego. Wahahahah whatever!

At least talking nonsense and acting like retards at a tram stop, right in front of McDonalds, chewing on fries, high from beers, talking nonsense and more acting of retardation is fun! :p

No comments:

 
log analysis