Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Burst of Energy

She really amazes me every morning as I do my dailyTwitter check. Based on the time she posts her regular cheerful morning burst of greeting to everyone on her Twitter list, she must wake up really early to be able to do her exercise which she calls it "trimming of female fat" and then fire her first round of Twittering. Yet despite the exercise and early morning get up she still has so much energy on the go.

Not to mention her updates later in the day which are on the similar wavelenght.

I wish I've as much energy as this young cheerful English girl who is a Melbourne-based social networking consultant. I reckon if I have half of her energy I would be able to do substatntial quality and productive tasks that would likely to leave me satisfied at the end of the day instead of thinking of all the To-Dos that I should do tomorrow while chilling out infront of the computer because I am physically exhausted after a long day. Most of the time I do my work at home is because of the deadlines and performance appraisals. Duh....

There are several outstanding projects and housekeeping work that involve quite a bit of pen , paper and brain pushing but I wonder when will I start pushing. And I hate the administrative paperworks. But I've no doubt if I have those burst of energy like that English girl I wouldn't be pushing but Karate my way through....

I want the energyyyyy.......

Who has the Green Bull?


No comments:

 
log analysis