Monday, December 29, 2008

Signing off 2008 and Welcoming 2009

Christmas came and went. Celebrated a lazy Christmas with a few friends, went shopping for working clothes on Boxing Day and spent the other days lazing around at home watching dramas, reading, surfing net and massive doses of sleeping. Yea, I slept two sessions of 12 hours each uninterrupted.

Basically I was being as lazy as I can.

Went back to office today to work and it was productive. I guess it must have been the silence, no interrupting phonecalls and emails and just peace. I remembered the days in uni when I could absorb my studies by studying in a quiet and empty corner of a library. Perhaps..ahem.. I need my own office to be productive. I wish.

Hit the driving range after work, had a light 50s and walked away satisfied with a series of good bashes.

2009 will roll in quickly. Just 2 days away. I would imagine 2009 will be particularly hectic
year, professional and personally, but without such challenges how will one improve? Bring it on! I am anticipating the coming new year as a measure of time to allow me to restart afresh and hopefully improve myself as better person for time to come.

No comments:

 
log analysis